- eCommerce solution providers have invested a lot in the development of better offers because the competition is fierce. This is good news for every online seller. However, there is one thing that most eCommerce solution providers are still avoiding – they are not providing premium eCommerce templates.
- That’s why, if you are about to start an online store, you should start looking for a good free eCommerce template. The fact is that many eCommerce platforms today are providing free template designs. They have done this in the past too, but most of these templates were unattractive and not very functional. Luckily, things have changed. The latest free eCommerce website templates look amazing and work perfectly.
- In order to get the most from these templates, you should find the one that suits your needs the best. To start with, you must look for a template where your logo will fit. We have all seen websites where the logo looks weird. In most cases, the problem is that the background of the logo is white. In this way, you will make your website look unprofessional. One of the best ways to avoid situations like this is to choose the eCommerce template first and create a logo after that. Making a logo is not an expensive affair so you don’t have to worry about that.
- Prior to choosing a website template, you should also think about the things you are going to offer in your online store. For instance, websites focused on adventure holidays usually include bolder colors like red and blue. Online stores offering health products usually choose green and white colors. It is good to know that it’s sometimes better to focus on the colors you have to avoid. For example, you can’t use a pink color if you are selling men’s underwear. It simply doesn’t look right. The same goes for the use of red color in health stores.
- The last thing you have to do to maximize the results of your free eCommerce template is to think about store feel. As we said before free website templates are available in a wide range of designs and colors. Some of these combinations are accepted by a wider audience while others are attracted to specific groups of people. Put yourself in the shoes of potential clients and try to figure out what kind of combination will make them feel comfortable.
(Read more about: 5 Modern Elements or Trends of E-commerce Templates )